Monday, March 13, 2017

Accounts Tampered With...Gmail and Microsoft/ CIA and Pentagon Employers

Both Microsoft and Google are govt. owned businesses.  I was part of developing the entire websites for both of them, and they claimed me and my kids and clones got jobs as part of the deal, and paid and some of the profits in partner-share and instead, the CIA and Pentagon and FBI coordinated hits against my clones, and chained me up and raped and beat me, and tortured me not to tell anyone.  I have had my accounts for email closed and blocked over Kate Middleton, specifically, not even Mary Donaldson, as much, but specifically the Parker-Bowles and Waleses with Middletons.  They have repeatedly hacked into my accounts, shut them down, and then changed information or had friends break into my house to make it impossible for me to recover my accounts.

They murdered many people.  I personally witnessed it and saw the blood, it wasn't tranquilizer guns.  They murdered clones out of greed and plutocracy.  I was the person paying for all of it.

Anyone who was my clone and old enough to testify in court about what I did or was asked to do and promised and had in contracts with the govt., was murdered, and anyone old enough to be a trustee for my bank account or monies was also murdered.

I was forced to work for the CIA for all 12 years of my life, and they also "loaned" me to the FBI while I was still forced to work for them, and for the military branches, and they also sold me for profit to be gang-raped in England at Sandhurst and other military places and by British and Danish royals who signed up to work for the CIA and Mossad.

No comments:

Post a Comment